Join the EngageMedia team!
Our dynamic Asia-Pacific nonprofit is hiring an Executive Support Coordinator who will perform a full range of administrative and executive support duties for EngageMedia’s senior leadership team. This includes organisational planning and scheduling, internal communications, board meeting and operations support, and other kinds of proactive support.
We are seeking candidates who align with our organisational goals of human rights, democracy, and the environment, and who have a background working with nonprofits. Extensive experience in working remotely and in multicultural settings is a big plus.
The position is full-time and open to anyone based in South or Southeast Asia. You’ll be working with an international team in an agile environment that prioritises a distributed work culture.
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis. Interested applicants may apply using the form below.
- Support meeting scheduling and preparation
- Maintain calendars
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Manage correspondence and relationship management with partners, funders and team members as required
- Support documentation and knowledge management
- Communicate with the team to ensure management decisions and activities are well understood.
- Draft letters and documents
- Initiate and managing senior management communications
- Assist in monitoring timelines and deliverables
- Collect, compile, and file materials
- Source and coordinate with suppliers (e.g., venue, transportation, printing, and catering)
- Assist with coordinating and monitoring contractor deliverables
- Assist with staff recruitment
- Plan and schedule travel as needed
- At least 3 years’ experience providing hands-on support to executives and/or management teams
- Exceptional organisational, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail, and a sense of urgency in execution and follow-up
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills
- Strong time and task management skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in office platforms and tools
- Experience in a non-profit or advocacy position
- Familiarity working with multicultural and decentralised teams in virtual workspaces
- A proactive and growth mindset
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, willingness to learn new things, build expertise, and develop new approaches
The position starts as soon as possible. An initial 12-month, full-time, contract will be offered, with annual extensions based on the completion of successful performance reviews.
The annual gross remuneration will approximately be between 14,000 and 18,000 USD, depending on skills, location, and experience.
The position includes the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of holiday leave
- 10 days sick and carer’s leave (with additional 5 days in case of COVID-19)
- 11 days public holiday leave
- 5 days bereavement leave
- 18 weeks parental leave
- 8 weeks paid sabbatical leave after 5 years of service
- Monthly communications and equipment allowance
- Health insurance subsidy
- Personal and professional development allowance
Visa assistance may be provided by EngageMedia as needed, upon approval of management.
EngageMedia uses the power of video, the Internet, and open technologies to create social and environmental change. We harness old and new media to assist changemakers to challenge social injustice and environmental damage.
For more information, get to know the EngageMedia team and read about our remote and distributed work practices.
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis. Please fill out the form below to apply.