EngageMedia is seeking expressions of interest from video editors with comprehensive post-production skills who will work on a range of EngageMedia projects, including (but not limited to) video podcasts, short documentaries with mixed media, and motion graphics editing.
The preferred contractor will work closely with our Video Lead on a per-video basis.
We seek those who are also aligned with our organisation’s wider goals towards social and environmental justice, and who have some experience in working with not-for-profits.
The consultancy starts as soon as possible and is open to anyone based in the Asia-Pacific, but with a preference for applications from South or Southeast Asia.
Applications should be submitted by Friday, 11 December 2020, 23:59 Bangkok time (UTC+7) using the application form at the bottom of the page.
- Video editing
- Sound mastering
- Colour matching and basic grading
- Creation of graphic elements such as lower thirds, transitions, and motion graphics sequences
- A strong portfolio that showcases creativity, aesthetic awareness, and design problem-solving abilities
- Competency in videography principles
- Able to visualise and/or storyboard shot ideas based on audiovisual scripts
- A high level of proficiency using Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve, or Adobe Premiere, preferably in an Apple OS environment
- Able to learn new tools and processes quickly, and work in a fast-evolving environment
- Fluency in English
EngageMedia uses the power of video, the Internet, and open technologies to create social and environmental change. We harness old and new media to assist changemakers to challenge social injustice and environmental damage.
Please fill out the application form below. Deadline for applications is on Friday, 11 December 2020, 23:59 Bangkok time (UTC+7).