Join the EngageMedia team!
Our dynamic Asia-Pacific nonprofit is seeking an Organisational Development Officer who will support the growth of and implement our initiatives in organisational development, learning and knowledge management, and finance and administration. The role will be supervised by the Organisational Development Manager.
We are seeking candidates who are aligned with our organisational goals towards social and environmental justice, and who have experience working with nonprofits. Extensive experience in working remotely and in multicultural settings is a big plus.
The position is full-time and open to anyone based in South or Southeast Asia. You’ll be working with an international team in an agile environment that prioritises a distributed work culture.
Applications should be submitted using the form at the bottom of this page. Applications are being considered on a rolling basis.
Key Position Aims
- Support organisational learning and growth efforts
- Assist change management and transformation initiatives
- Provide timely administrative and technical support
- Support end-to-end talent management efforts, including recruitment, onboarding, internal learning, and development processes
- Support organisational planning and implementation
- Support organisational culture development and team engagement efforts
Learning and knowledge management
- Assist data management efforts, including collection, analysis, and dissemination
- Help document progress in project implementation
- Monitor and update databases to ensure they are accurate and complete
Administration and logistics
- Support our day-to-day operations, including goods and services procurement (e.g. securing quotations and drafting letters and contracts), travel management, and inventory management
- Keep internal calendar systems accurate and updated
- Assist with project documentation
- Contribute your passions and interests to help our organisational culture, expertise and knowledge evolve
- Communicate professionally with all stakeholders, internal and external, at all times
- Ensure all work is delivered according to prescribed processes, standards, and systems
- Perform other tasks, as requested by management, in relation to the position aims
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in talent management and/or administrative/technical support
- Undergraduate degree from any field, with a genuine interest in people development, communications, and community management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and comfortably as part of a globally distributed work culture in an agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Great attention to detail, including ability to handle quantitative and qualitative data
- Commitment to social justice and environmental issues
- Comfortable with and interested in developing skills in open and secure technologies
- Experience in/with:
- Nonprofit, venture, or philanthropic organisations or social movements
- Free and open-source software
- Online collaborative applications, such as Airtable
- Arranging international business travel
The position starts as soon as possible. An initial 12-month, full-time contract will be offered with annual extensions based on the completion of successful performance reviews.
The annual gross remuneration will approximately be between 9,000 USD – 13,000 USD depending on skills, location, and experience.
The position includes the following benefits:
- Vacation leave
- Sick and carer’s leave
- Public holiday leave
- Bereavement leave
- Parental leave
- Long service leave
- Monthly communications and equipment allowance
- Health insurance subsidy
- Personal development allowance
EngageMedia uses the power of video, the internet, and open technologies to create social and environmental change. We harness old and new media to assist changemakers to challenge social injustice and environmental damage.
Please fill in the application form below. Applications are being considered on a rolling basis.