EngageMedia seeks an experienced consultant to design, develop and implement organisational structures and systems to better support our operations as we increase the scale and scope of our work. Working closely with the Executive Director and the Organisational Development Manager, the consultant will engage with both big-picture design and planning as well as technical operational functioning. This is a multi-disciplinary opportunity to support a cutting-edge organisation during an exciting period of growth.
For more on EngageMedia see our About page.
Scope of Work:
- Organisational Growth Management
- Build internal, organisation-wide systems to manage growth, including knowledge management, resource development and donor compliance
- Support Executive Director in defining resource needs and developing long-term budgets
- Support Executive Director to sharpen strategy and align organisational structure to support its implementation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Develop systems to better monitor and articulate impacts
- Support formulation of staff and consultant deliverables (eg. KPIs).
- Human Resources
- Support development of new job descriptions
- Support recruitment efforts; oversee MoUs/contracts
- Streamline, develop and implement personnel policies and procedures
- Ensure all processes are in line with employment law
- Develop time-sheet and other accountability systems
- Support staff professional development
- Research and advise on administrative and legal needs
- Assist with donor reporting
- At least three years of experience leading programs or operations; change management skills and experience preferred
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Highly adept in the use of technology for planning and management
- Ability to work with minimal oversight
- Fully fluent in English
- Based in Asia-Pacific
- MBA/MPA or equivalent experience an advantage
- To be discussed with shortlisted candidates
- Approximately 40 days over three months, starting ASAP
- Possibility of applying for full-time role
EngageMedia uses the power of video, the internet and open technologies to create social and environmental change. We harness old and new media to assist movements challenge social injustice and environmental damage, as well as to present solutions.
EngageMedia works with independent film-makers, video activists, technologists, campaigners and social movements to generate wider audiences for their vital messages, and move people to action.
To apply, please fill up the job application form below. Applications are assessed on a rolling basis.