EngageMedia and Unweb have released Plumi 3.1.1 into beta testing. You can download the release in a tar file from the Plumi 3.1.1 Beta entry on plone.org.
The changes introduced in this version include:
- Deleting a video in Plumi will also delete any transcoded copies
- No longer asks the user to select a language when loading a video
- Improvements to the code Plumi uses when embedding videos in WordPress or Drupal sites
- Improved “bookmark” button
- Video listings, member video folders and RSS1 / RSS2 feeds display in reverse chronological order
- Transcode daemon was occasionally missing some videos when they were uploaded
- Able to change the author of a video
You can find more details about these changes at the plumi trac report for 3.1.1.
Please send an email to the plumi-discuss list or post a message in #plumi irc channel to let us know how you go installing using the Plumi 3.1.1 beta.